Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What's To Come.....

Hi everybody, please forgive my lack lustre page as it is slowly coming together. In the next couple of days I will be adding many more "Master Sauce" Recipes, pictures and meal plan ideas to help you through the week and keep you cooking at home and organized; so dinner is no longer a chore. Check my site daily for updates. Also, what are you waiting for? Follow me and add my facebook link; just go to my facebook profile and select the tab in the blog section. Can't find me? Send a friend request to Margaret Fehr and I will be sure to accept you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay...MARGARET....I love you and your blog. So excited that you have finally started this. I would also love to ask you to do a risotto recipe. I have no idea how to cook it BUT am in love with it and want to learn. Come follow my blog too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Recipes Sweet heart, Nice shot of the finished product, its making me hungry, xxx Maria

    ReplyDelete