Thursday, November 8, 2012

Amazingly Simple, Yet Effective Ways To Keep You Healthy, Organized And On Track...Courtesy Of Rachel Ray Segment

Hi all,

I typically don't watch Rachel Ray as I find her food not very healthy and to me, not that appealing, but her guests sometimes have excellent advice. I just had to share yesterday's segment with you all; it is about keeping your fridge organized!!! Excited yet? Well you should be, because by doing so, you will not only have a clean looking enticing refrigerator, but one that keeps clean, balanced eating that much easier. This segment just fit so well into my philosophy of cooking and living that it deserved to be shared. Those of you interested, or already doing meal planning will also most likely love this clip as it ties in very much with organization and being prepared. Enjoy the link below to the page and video, and let me know what you think.


http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/your-fridge-making-you-fat/

Is Your Fridge Making You Fat?


Happy Eating
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment